Monday 11 January 2010

Screengrabs of my double page spread
























At this point in my coursework, I decided that I did not like my layout of my double page spread, and I felt that it did not do my chart music magazine justice, of making it look like a real chart music magazine double page spread. Therefore I went into further research of real music magazine double page spreads to look at the different ways in which they can and have looked. This is the design in which i came up with, after deciding to change my layout, I feel that this is a better structure and layout for a music magazine and that it will appeal more to the audience and make them want to read it.


































































My double page spread started as a 3 page spread, as I felt at the beginning I would need an extra page to fit all the information on that I want to provide the audience, within the article. I began constructing my triple page spread as I had earlier planned, to see if it would work how I wanted it to.

1 comment:

  1. Where is your evaluation work? I must be able to see a draft by Thursday 18.2.10

    ReplyDelete